All personal information collected by the Menzies Research Centre is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth of Australia). Any and all information collected at this website - including application form content and email addresses - will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, re-used, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to a third party, except where prior written permission is obtained from the individual who supplied the information and to whom the information refers.
No attempt will be made to identify users of their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Any personal information provided to the Menzies Research Centre by site users will be treated with the utmost care, and will not knowingly be used in ways not explicitly consented to by the user who supplied the information and to whom the information refers.
When users visit this website, the Menzies Research Centre server makes a record of their visit and records the following information:
- server address;
- top-level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .edu etc);
- date time and duration of visit the pages accessed;
- the documents downloaded;
- the type of browser used; and
- the site visited before the Menzies Research Centre website.
The Menzies Research Centre staff analyse these records regularly to improve the website's relevance and value.
The Menzies Research Centre maintains email lists to keep users informed about areas of specific interest. The Menzies Research Centre will only provide such information to users as they have consented to receive. The Menzies Research Centre does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on these lists to any third party. Users may ask to be removed from these lists at any time. The Menzies Research Centre may use a feature of your browser ("cookies") to assign a unique user ID. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to identify you - they only identify your computer to the Menzies Research Centre server when you visit the Menzies Research Centre website.
Donations made to the Menzies Research Centre are final and non-refundable. If you are not satisfied you may lodge a refund request within 2 working days of the receipt for consideration.
The Menzies Research Centre may offer other products or services on this website, www.menziesrc.org. If you are not satisfied with the purchase of products or services, you may lodge a refund/return request within 2 working days of the receipt for consideration.
The Menzies Research Centre uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by the Menzies Research Centre or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by the Menzies Research Centre.